Last updated on April 14th, 2019 at 07:13 am
Smartwatches are evolving into the latest must-have object of gadget freaks given the array of benefit it tags along in its small frame.
Even traditional watch companies such as Fossil and Titan have also jumped into this bandwagon for maintaining their market supremacy and making the most out of its ever-growing demand.
But while purchasing a smartwatch, everyone cannot afford to spend a fortune. Given such a scenario, we have compiled a list of the top ten budget smartwatches available in the market which can benefit you hugely.
Now we are going to take a detailed look at some of the benefits which these watches bring along over and above their un-smart peers:
Advantages Of Owning A Smart Watch
1. Smart Watch with Camera
Samplaner never fails to stun us with its stellar products and their latest smartwatch also stands true to this general consensus in terms of its sheer versatility.
You can actually carry the whole world in your wrist with this unique smartwatch which has been specially designed to enhance user comfort.
Be it keeping a tab on your sleep cycle, sending alerts every now and then to change postures and get out of the sedentary flow or simply placing phone calls, this versatile watch can do it all for you.
Its durable construction also makes it ideal for being worn outdoors during your regular exercising session.
Its premium grade construction can easily sustain heavy-duty usage to keep your back for long with minimal chances of wear and tear.
The crystal-clear display of this smartwatch does not get lacklustre under the influence of direct sunlight and helps in clearly understanding the notifications.
You can make us of this smartwatch by either inserting a valid SIM card or connecting it with your smartphone over Bluetooth.
The watch recordings can also be directly reviewed from your smartphone after downloading its corresponding APK application.
People of all wrist sizes can comfortably use this watch courtesy its adjustable pin buckle clasp. Its manufacturers have backed up the product with a lifetime warranty against all defects so that you can make the most of its features in an unperturbed manner.
- Sleek watch can match up to various wrist sizes.
- Instruction manual is extremely easy to comprehend.
- Can be easily synced with your smartphone after which you can keep a tab on the recorded stats by downloading the corresponding application.
- Has a durable build which helps the watch in sustaining heavy-duty usage.
- Comfortable band does not make your wrist itch even after long drawn usage.
- Quality of cell reception can deteriorate while placing long calls.
2. 2019 Bluetooth Smart Watch
The supremely versatile watch from Panoor can open up new possibilities with its clever engineering and top-notch features.
You can now stay connected with your near and dear ones as well as office peers even while out on a morning jog by simply inserting a valid SIM card in the smartwatch.
Alternatively, it can also be used by hooking up with your smartphone over Bluetooth.
The long-lasting battery of this smartwatch can keep your back by buffering you from the requirement of having to charge this device time and again.
It can run on standby mode for 5-7 days following full charge. The extra replacement battery can also keep your smartwatch running when you are on a trip with no charging socket nearby.
The Panoor smartwatch is compatible with most of the iOS and Android phones available in the market under the brand names of Samsung, Nexus, Huawei, HTC, Sony, LG, Google Pixel, ZTE, OPPO, XIAOMI, Motorola etc.
It’s easy to use dynamics make it a perfect gifting option to your elderly parents and even children who are bound to benefit out of its extensive features.
The ergonomic convex design of the watch coupled with its Nano TPU85 material strap makes it tailor-made for being used over extensive time spans while undertaking heavyweight exercising and sports.
- Offers a wide range of compatibility with various devices thus accentuating its versatility.
- Guarantees low signal delay while being connected over Bluetooth to your smartphone.
- Stainless steel surface adds to its sleek good looks while hiking up its durability to a whole new level.
- Waterproof watch can easily resist the impact of rainwater while being used outdoors.
- Offers a standby time of 5-7 days on being fully charged.
- SD card has to be purchased separately.
3. Topffy Bluetooth Smart Watch
The Topffy smartwatch can serve as the ultimate solution to all gifting related queries coupled with its sheer versatility which sets it apart from its peers. In spite of packing in a plethora of features in its sleek frame, this smartwatch does not cost a fortune thus further adding to its lucrativeness.
The long-lasting battery of this smartwatch can keep it running on the standby mode over a stretch of ten days following full charge.
This makes the Topffy model an ideal choice for being worn on those occasions when you might not get the chance of charging it up every now and then.
You can also benefit out of various features like message reminder, sedentary reminder, sleep monitoring, camera controllers, music players, Bluetooth etc.
This smartwatch can easily align you to your ultimate health goals and also make sure that you never miss a single important meeting.
Greater versatility can also be enjoyed by hooking up this smartwatch with various smartphone models of both Android and iOS platform like Apple, Pixel, ZTE, Motorola, XIAOMI, Huawei, Google Pixel, LG, OPPO, HTC, Nexus etc.
The unique design of this smartwatch featuring soft strap and 1.3 inch TFT screen can sustain heavy-duty usage and also inform you about your daily proceedings with its vibrant display which does not lose out on its vibrancy even under direct sunlight.
- Long lasting battery which can run on standby mode for about 10 days following a single charge.
- Waterproof construction helps in using this smartwatch while undertaking outdoor activity.
- Voice quality remains crystal clear so that you can seamlessly place and receive calls.
- Watch strap is made using Nano TPU85 material which increases its degree of comfort.
- Charging efficiency gets hiked up to 80% coupled with its magnetic absorption method.
- It is not possible to alter the watch strap for matching it to your outfit.
4. Aeifond Bluetooth Smart Watch
With a large number of companies battling it out for the numero uno slot in the smartwatch market, Aeifond is keeping things all nice and simple especially for those people who impart highest value to simplicity over everything else.
This compact watch rides high on its user-friendly attributes making it a top pick for gifting purpose. The lifetime warranty of this smartwatch ensures that you keep on using the same for long stretches of time without worrying about the same malfunctioning.
You can activate the smartwatch in two different modes. You can either install a GSM 2G/2.5G Network SIM Card in the same for making phone calls directly or connect it with the smartphone via Bluetooth.
This versatile smartwatch is compatible with an array of devices such as iPhone X/8/8 plus, 7/7 plus, 6/6 plus, 6s/6s plus, 5/5s/se and Samsung Galaxy Note8/s8/s8 plus/s7/Note 5, HTC, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, Sony, LG, ZTE, HUAWEI, etc.
However only partial functions are supported when you hook it up with an iOS device whereas Android peers boast of complete functional support in the form of push notification including Twitter, Facebook, voice recorder, alarm clock, pedometer, sleep monitoring, sedentary remind and many more.
- Comes with a stylish and branded look.
- Has a fast processor.
- All alerts and notifications get displayed properly.
- Stellar battery backup.
- You can keep track of calories burned, steps travelled, sleep, distance covered etc.
- Sensitive touch screen.
- No way to reset the settings.
- Instruction manual is not of much help.
5. IFUNDA Bluetooth Smart Watch
One of the very first things you need to ensure while purchasing a smartwatch is compatibility and the IFUNDA model ranks pretty high in this regard.
You can hook it up with iOS or Android models to benefit out of the best of features such as sedentary reminder, calculator, pedometer, sleep monitor, remote notifier, phonebook and many more although only partial functions are supported in iPhone.
Once you sync your smartwatch with the phone, the incoming calls start to get displayed almost instantaneously which can be answeredthrough the touch screen buttons.
Given its affordable price tag, it packs in a sonic punch in terms of a 350mAh lithium ion battery which can keep you going for two long days on average use and one piece of extra battery which is shipped along for free.
The watch strap feels both lightweight and comfortable due to its soft Nano TPU85 construction which guarantees optimum durability even when subjected to heavy duty usage such as outdoor sports.
You can also adjust the watch strap to fit your wrists ideally. The multi-functional watch features a hypersensitive touch screen which can display all information even when viewed under direct sunlight.
- Affordable and easy to install.
- Comes packed in a nice and sturdy box.
- Easy to understand and follow instructions.
- Comfortable watch band which does not cause any irritation even after being worn throughout the day.
- Can be recharged very easily and battery lasts long.
- Lifetime warranty offered by manufacturers.
- Keeps on disconnecting every now and then from the smartphone.
6. Smart Watch – 321OU
This dynamic watch portrays the quintessential image which comes to your mind whenever you think of the smart models. Its sleek band, bright display and multiple functionalities provide you with optimum value for money while ensuring that you stay aligned to your health metrics and never miss those important reminders or alerts.
Its in-built microphone and speaker ensures that you get to make hands-free call especially when you are busy doing something else such as your morning jog. Whether it is weather forecast or sports news, you can gain knowledge about the same with a simple glance at your wrist.
The 3210U smart watch comes with a 3-axis accelerometer which helps in measuring calories burned and distance walked by counting your steps.
You can also control your music through the smartphone’s selected music player whether it is Pandora, Spotify, Google Play, Soundcloud, Apple Music or iTunes.
The sweat and rain water-resistant smartwatch is compatible with an array of smartphones such as iPhone X/8/8 plus, 7/7 plus, 6/6 plus, 6s/6s plus, 5/5s, Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4, HTC, Sony, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, LG, ZTE, HUAWEI etc.
- Crystal clear audio.
- Extremely easy to use.
- Syncs seamlessly with the smartphone.
- Allows high range of customization.
- Extremely soft band which feels pretty comfortable to use.
- 24 hours of estimated battery life.
- Manufacturers do not provide a direct link for downloading the app. You will have to tap on the pale blue icon to the right of the camera logo for opening the QR code which needs to be scanned for downloading the application.
7. Topffy Smart Watch
Judging by its design aspect, the Topffy smartwatch looks a lot like a classic watch which can easily be worn at a normal dinner without giving out the fact that you are constantly being reminded of the calorie count and health metrics by this healthy companion.
Its 1.54” TFT LCD display coupled with a 2.5D radian capacitive touchscreen and maximum pixel resolution of 240*240 can be read easily without facing any trouble in comprehending what is there on the screen.
Coming to the notifications part, you can set alerts from ‘n’ number of applications with separate vibrations earmarked against each so that you don’t have to look down to understand whether it is a Facebook or twitter notification.
You can also filter out specific applications from where you do not wish to receive any alerts. Its 500mAh polymer battery requires just half an hour to get fully charged following which it can provide a standby time of 5-7 days with full power.
The smartwatch comes with an additional battery to keep your device running if the primary one runs out of juice
. You can use this watch either by connecting it with your smartphone via Bluetooth or by inserting a SIM card. The array of features offered by the Topffy model such as sedentary remind, pedometer, message reminder, sleep monitoring, music player, camera controller any many more is bound to make your life much more convenient and easy.
Up to 33ft of wireless connectivity courtesy the Bluetooth V4.0 technology ensures that the smartwatch does not fall prey to low signal delay.
- Convenient to use.
- Reasonably priced but packed with features.
- Display screen is customizable.
- Light and comfortable watch which will not leave any sweat even when worn for long stretches of time.
- Can be synced easily with a smartphone.
- Lacks the waterproof feature which is extremely crucial during workouts where you tend to sweat a lot.
8. ASOON Smart Watch
If you are on the lookout for a smartwatch which can provide you with one-tap notifications without having to undergo much technicalities, then the ASOON smart watch can serve as your perfect pick.
Supporting both Bluetooth and SIM card operations, this smartwatch can open up newer possibilities for you to unleash its fullest potential. You can thus install a GSM 2G or 2.5G network SIM card in the same for directly making calls or transmitting messages.
Alternatively, you can also connect it with your smartphone over Bluetooth for enjoying these operations without having to insert a SIM.
The multi-functional smartwatch is compatible with an array of Android smartphones such as Samsung Galaxy S9, S9 Plus, S8, S8 Plus, S7, S7 Edge, S6, S6 Edge, S5, Samsung Note 8, 5, 4, HTC, Google Pixel/Pixel XL, HUAWEI, Sony, LG, ZTE etc.
Its highly sensitive 1.54 inch HD touchscreen maintains its vibrancy even when viewed under direct sunlight. The built-in 550mAh polymer battery can keep your smartwatch running for long so that you get to stay abreast of all the notifications and alerts whether it is regarding your sedentary time or Facebook uploads.
The watch can be set up pretty easily by connecting it with your phone over Bluetooth and installing the compatible app after scanning the QR code.
- Stylish model having a good battery life.
- Affordable watch offering complete value for money.
- Can support 6 hours of music play and 1 hour of phone call.
- Syncs seamlessly with the smartphone.
- Not compatible with iPhones.
9. Newatch Smart Watch
This attractive and sporty smartwatch from Newatch provides broad compatibility with both android and Apple gadgets although its functions get disabled partly while hooking it up with an iPhone.
Coupled with 380mAh of lithium ion battery, the versatile watch can keep on running over stretch of 2 long days with average usage. An extra piece of battery also comes with the package to keep you covered at all times.
Lifetime warranty is provided by the manufacturers so that you can make the most out of this smartwatch for longer spans of time. Its soft strap sits comfortably on the wrist and is exceptionally helpful if you engage in extensive physical activities.
The TPU85 material construction of the matte strap comes with anti-sweat properties so that you don’t feel any discomfort even after wearing it for long spans of time.
The waterproof watch can also be worn on your camping trips and hikes without having to worry about rainwater damaging the display.
- Has a bigger watch front compared to Apple models.
- Watch strap feels comfortable to wear even when you engage in hard-core exercising.
- Connects easily with Android devices.
- Display screen comes with a good touch response.
- Supporting instruction manual is not of much help.
- SIM card has to be purchased separately.
Before purchasing a smartwatch, you need to make sure that the same is compatible with your smartphone. Apple watches for example works only with iPhones whereas Samsung’s Tizen series and Google’s Wear is compatible with both Android and iOS platform.
If you are a fitness buff, then it becomes imperative to opt for a watch having GPS tracker and heart rate sensor. While the first feature keeps a tab on your runs, then second one ensures that your health stays fit and fine while you exert yourself in the jogging track.
Battery life also has an important role to play while shaping your purchase decision as there is no use of opting for a multi-functional smartwatch if the same runs out of juice in just half an hour.
Hybrid smartwatches which look a lot like analogue timepieces have longer battery life but do not feature touchscreens.
The buckle and clasp of the watch band also needs to be easy to swap and use. Having adequate replacements available in the market is also necessary so that you don’t have to splurge out your kitty time and again.