A tiny wearable best smartwatch under 50 can update you about everything starting from Facebook notifications to YouTube video updates. You can even keep a tab on your health parameters using its wide array of functionalities such as heart rate tracking, blood pressure mapping, daily active minutes, distance walked, calories burned and much more.
Read Related Article: Best Smart Watches Under $50 of 2020 – Review & Guide
This ardent multitasker is facing growing demand with every passing day which is causing manufacturers to come up with brand new options filled with more and more features and minimal lag. Today we have assembled a list of 10 best smartwatch under 50 that can cater to your daily technology requirements with much ease.
Top 10 Best Smartwatch Under 50
You can now carry the entire world in your wrist coupled with this Bluetooth smartwatch which has already evolved into the favorite of technical geeks running on a stringent budget. This smartwatch is compatible with various android models such as Galaxy S3, S4, S5, S6 and S6 Edge, S7 and S7 Edge, S8 and S8 Plus apart from Samsung Note 2,3,4,5, HTC, SONY, ZTE, Xiaomi, OPPO, Lenovo, Huawei etc.
While the stainless-steel surface of this watch makes it resistant to minor scratches, the Nano TPU85 material strap keeps you feeling comfortable even after wearing the same on a sweaty workout session.
Its long-lasting 500mAh battery can keep your back over a stretch of two days on being fully charged. The manufacturers also pack in an extra battery to keep your watch up and running even in those scenarios where you might not be able to recharge it frequently.
- Features a high definition TFT LCD screen which helps in clearly making out time as well as important messages even under direct sunlight.
- Supports multiple languages like English, French, German, Chinese, Italian and Spanish.
- It is compatible with Android 4.2 and above as well as iOS 7.0 and later.
- Powered to the core by a 500mAh polymer battery.
- Features an OGS capacitive touch screen.
- Stainless steel surfaces can keep it buffered from all chances of wear and tear for long.
- Bluetooth notification application cannot be downloaded in iOS smartphones.
- TF storage card has to be purchased separately.
The multi-functional smartwatch from MSRMUS can open up diverse possibilities ahead of you with a detailed list of functionalities like remote cameras, steps counting, Bluetooth, sedentary remind, sleep monitor, audio player, anti-lost, calculator, calendar, Twitter etc. You can use this versatile smartwatch as a phone by installing a micro SD card and GSM micro sim in the same. Alternatively, it can be used by being hooked up with your smartphone through Bluetooth and without a SIM card.
Various functionalities of your Android smartphone such as phone calls, phone book, music playing, time and date etc. get synchronized automatically with this unique smartwatch. This high-quality model comes backed with a 12-month warranty for keeping you buffered from all chances of manufacturing defects which might arise during the same.
- Anti-lost alarm function activates whenever a certain distance parameter between the synced smartphone and your watch is breached.
- The built-in rechargeable battery keeps the smartwatch running for long for keeping you connected to everything from social media to work appointments seamlessly.
- Supports Turkce, English, Espanol, Francais, Italiano, Portugues, Czech, Deutsch, Hungarian and Dutch language.
- Has talk time of 3 hours and standby time of 160 hours.
- Features a capacitive 1.54” touch screen for easily accessing different menus.
- It is accompanied by a detailed instruction manual.
- You cannot download the Bluetooth notification application on an iOS device.
If you are on the lookout for a budget smartwatch that can keep you a step ahead of your peers in terms of its health and fitness metrics without drilling a deep hole in your wallet, then you can definitely go ahead with the Topffy model. This multifunction smartwatch packs in a plethora of features such as sedentary reminders, Bluetooth, message reminders, sleep monitoring, music players and camera controllers so that you stay connected with home and work even while out on an early morning run.
This, in turn, can hike up the endurance level and capacity of the Topffy smartwatch so that you can enjoy a wonderful experience on the go. The Bluetooth v4.0 technology helps in hooking up this smartwatch over a range of 33 feet with minimal signal delay. You can also connect the smartwatch with an array of phone models belonging to both iOS and Android platforms such as ZTE, Google Pixel, LG, HTC, Nexus, Huawei, XIAOMI, OPPO, Motorola etc. for enjoying greater versatility.
- Nano TPU85 material watch strap makes it extremely comfortable to wear this smartwatch.
- Waterproof design makes it ideal for undertaking an outdoor activity.
- Clear voice quality helps in placing calls with zero interference.
- Strap cannot be changed for being matched with your outfits.
Bring a smile to the face of your friends and loved ones by gifting them the Aeifond smartwatch which features an impressive touch screen to take you through your daily routine whether it is for the morning alarm or sedentary reminder. Suitable for people of all age groups, this versatile watch has a soft and comfortable strap that can be adjusted so that you don’t feel any strain on your hands.
While all the functionalities of this watch such as sedentary remind, pedometer, remote photos, sleep monitoring, two-way anti lost remind, alarm clock, multi-time zone, voice recorder, push notifications from social media accounts etc. can be used over the Android platform, you can unleash just a part of its potential on connecting it with an iOS device.
- It comes with a stylish and branded look.
- Fast processor enhances its performance.
- Sensitive to touch.
- Robust battery life.
- It provides optimum value for money.
- Soft and comfortable belt having an adjustable strap.
- It doesn’t have a swipe feature.
- The anti-glare feature makes the text a little less crisp to read.
The 321OU smartwatch works seamlessly with both iOS and Android smartphones as you establish connectivity in between the two via Bluetooth for dialing and answering calls, viewing and replying to text messages as well as staying abreast of all your social media notifications. As an alternative, you can also insert a GSM 2G/2.5G Network SIM card in the smartwatch for benefitting out of the features listed above and many more even without the requirement of any Bluetooth connection.
Both date and time will also get synchronized automatically on doing the same. This versatile smartwatch supports an array of functionalities such as sound recorder, music player, image viewer, remote capture, calendar, alarm clock, two-way anti-lost, sedentary remind, exercise mileage counter, calories counter etc.
- Adjustable strap which can fit different people.
- Stellar battery life.
- Intuitive touchscreen.
- Can receive phone calls and click good pictures.
- Cannot record videos.
This multi-function smartwatch can act as a remote camera, sedentary reminder, sleep monitor, pedometer, alarm clock, audio player, calendar, lost reminder and many more for providing you with greater possibilities on the go. Your life is bound to become more convenient and enjoyable with this versatile beauty strapped around your wrist. Coupled with Bluetooth 3.0 technology, this smartwatch can be connected with Android 4.3 and up smartphones.
On inserting a GSM 2G/2.5G Network SIM Card, you can use this smartwatch both for dialing and answering calls as well as playing music, sending messages and many more. Its soft strap and ergonomic design make the smartwatch an ideal pick for being worn for long stretches of time. It also becomes easy to browse through its menus in the super bright 1.54” TFT LCD touchscreen having a resolution of 240*240 pixels.
- It allows you to keep a tab on the calories burned through its Pedometer function.
- Watch is accompanied by a charger cord.
- Its adjustable wrist band makes it ideal for being used by people belonging to different age groups.
- Its water-resistant dynamics aids in using the watch while washing your hands, walking in the rain or during those sweaty exercise sessions.
- Simple and fast to set up.
- Battery life is bound to suffice your expectations.
- The band of this smartwatch is not changeable.
It is time for you to jump on to the smart bandwagon coupled with the uber-stylish watch from MSRMUS. Its adjustable band can fit an array of hand sizes while the skin-friendly material ensures that your skin feels comfortable even after long spans of usage.
Whether you are going for your morning jog or working tirelessly at the office, this intelligent watch can keep a track of your steps taken for aligning you with your ultimate health aims. Its built-in music player can also keep your entertainment meter filled at all times while the calendar assists you in keeping track over all your appointments and obligations.
- Features an OGS capacitive touchscreen.
- Sedentary remind function caters to your health metrics by ensuring that you keep on moving every now and then.
- Can monitor your sleep for mapping you to an ideal routine.
- A SIM card is required for placing calls in an independent fashion.
You can stay connected with both your family and work obligations even while out for your morning jog courtesy the CNPGD smartwatch offering a wide range of compatibility across various segments of smartphones. While it becomes possible to enjoy the fullest functionality on hooking it up with Android phones such as LG, Sony, HTC, XIAOMI, OPPO, ZTE, HUAWEI, Google Pixel/ Pixel XL, Samsung Galaxy s8, s8 plus, s7, Note 5 and many more, the functionality gets limited on establishing connectivity with iOS devices such as iPhone 7, 7 plus, 6, 6 plus, 6s, 6s plus, 5, 5s etc.
This unique smartwatch has been specially designed for being charged through a computer USB port. Usage of incorrect chargers might even damage its battery and reduce its longevity.
- Easy to use features.
- Comes packed in a static-free bag with battery and back-piece accompanying the same.
- The watchband is made of an anti-sweat soft material that feels comfortable on the skin even after wearing it for long spans of time.
- Excellent battery life makes it the perfect choice for being worn on your adventure trips where you might not get frequent charging sockets.
- It offers more than 10 different languages thus adding to its versatility.
- The band lacks adequate holes.
- Limited support for iOS devices.
This easy to use smartwatch can cater to the requirements of people belonging to different age groups with its versatile dynamics. You can either use it as an Android phone by installing a GSM 2G/2.5G network Sim card and placing phone calls directly from the same or connecting the watch with your smartphone over Bluetooth.
Lifetime warranty is offered by its manufacturers to keep you abreast of all worries regarding the smartwatch. There is also an option for a free return within a span of 90 days if you are not fully satisfied with its qualities.
- Offers four different modes of General, Meeting, Silent and Outdoor for catering to your diverse set of requirements.
- Supports text and email notifications for iOS and Android phones.
- Watch camera can be used independently on installing an SD card into the same.
- Accompanied with a USB cord which is used for charging the watch.
- Its waterproof nature makes it the perfect choice for being used outdoors especially while undertaking adventure activities and exercising.
- Watch has an estimated battery life of 24 hours.
- It does not have a separate stopwatch feature, however, you can utilize the stopwatch feature in its Pedometer.
The super sleek fitness tracker from Lintelek features 14 different sports modes so that you can make the most out of various activity sessions such as dancing, climbing, spinning, hiking, running, riding, walking, doing treadmill, yoga, playing tennis, badminton, football or just simple fitness exercising. The IP67 waterproof tracker retains its efficiency even if you get caught up in the rain. Coupled with stellar battery life, the Lintelek tracker can keep up with 1-2 hours of continuous usage while a standby time of 5-7 days is provided when it is operating with full power.
You can even create an activity route for yourself through the connected GPS function which will map out your route. Heart pace, distance traveled, steps taken, calories burned as well as time duration is collated by its built-in pedometer so that you can stay in sync with your health goals.
- It does not require an extra cord for the charger.
- It comes with a heart rate monitor.
- Can be synced with your smartphone to keep track of your weekly progress.
- Quick and easy to setup.
- Much more affordable than its peers.
- Extremely high sensitivity.
- It does not count steps accurately.
Things To Remember Before Purchasing A Smartwatch
Advantages of Smartwatch
The trend of technology is to get more and more connectivity in the form of smaller packages. Smartwatches are a new trend in today’s world. It can do more than your old analog watch, which was only capable to tell time, and can provide functions that even your smartphone can’t provide. You can use all sorts of apps on it from checking your Facebook notifications to watching videos on YouTube. Many smartwatches have a touchscreen and can be used to call or message someone through it. Not only this but you can also keep track on your fitness.
What kind of advantages smartwatch are offering over smartphones that make them worth a purchase? Let’s take a look at the advantages this tiny device is offering.
1. They do more than just tell time
2. A travel guide
You don’t have to buy maps or to ask directions from people if you’re going to some new place, as the smartwatch can help you to arrive at your destination easily. For instance, with Apple Watch you don’t have to look again and again at your watches as they can form different kinds of vibration to your wrist to guide you if you should turn left or right. With this feature, you can enjoy your scenery instead of looking at maps all the time.
3. Fitness tracker
4. Playing music
Playing music is not only limited to phones now, as this feature is recently introduced in smartwatches. And it is a huge advantage for people who want to spend some time without their phone when going for a workout. You can utilize this feature in two ways, you can either control your smartphone music player through it or you can listen to music directly from it by pairing it with your headset or can stream radio. In short, your entertainment is on your wrist.
5. Reply to messages or receive calls
6. Lasts longer than your Smartphone
What is the point of having a smartwatch if you already have a smartphone? The answer to this question is simple. Not only they provide additional features that your smartphone can’t provide, but also, they have battery power longer than your phone. Smartphones have short battery life and the fear of being out of battery is always there in the back of our mind. So, having a smartwatch can put your mind at ease as you can use them in the case of an emergency. Also. there are some smartwatches that have a battery life of more than seven days
8. You are even connected while doing activities
Using smartphones during running, cycling, swimming or when doing any other form of workout is awkward and disturbing. And sometimes you’re not able to use phones during some activities like swimming. Here is when smartwatches become really useful as you can check call, message and notifications through it.
Also, some new smartwatches like Apple series 4 watches are waterproof, and it got a rating of 50 meters underwater. So, this feature provides a great advantage during swimming. Plus waterproof smartwatches are in high demand nowadays. As you don’t have to worry about getting it on and off every time you wash your hand or go for a swim. Basically, for swimmers, these are of great importance as they can detect their distance and heart rate through it while swimming.
Disadvantages of Smartwatch
Smartwatches offer a number of advantages but it has its disadvantages as well. One disadvantage is that if you’re the type of person who likes to wear watch all the time, you will have to face the constant buzzing of the watch. Well, for this you can silence the watch or can block the unwanted notifications to keep yourself away from the interference. Here are some of the disadvantages of a smartwatch in my opinion which you should consider before buying it.
1. Short battery life
2. Small screen size
Always consider first what you’re going to do with the watch later on. As far as making and receiving calls and messages and getting a notification is concerned small screen doesn’t bother much. But, using social apps on your watch might sound fancy but it is so annoying to use on such a small screen. The small screen doesn’t bother always, but sometimes and for some applications, it becomes really annoying.
3. Electronics get outdated
4. Devices get damaged
Because you’re wearing smartwatches almost all of the time, the chances of wear and tear in them are high. So, your smartwatch should be splash free at least if you can’t afford a waterproof watch and it must have high durability. As in some smartwatches because of sweat or water splashes, there is a chance of wear and tear and eventually breaking off the bands. This issue is not that common but still, it’s better to check reviews before making a purchase.
Check the best smartwatch under 50 whose features and specifications suit you. Not everything is a perfect match for everyone.
The best thing about technology is that it brings us face to face with newer inventions that rank high on features without being too heavy on one’s wallet. There was a time when we could not imagine mobile communication and then came smartphones.
However, our desire for ultimate comfort led researchers to come up with smartwatches that can incorporate all the features of a smartphone and much more within is subtle build. Whether you wish to use it yourself or gift it to a loved one, smartwatches can serve as the perfect option.
Read Another Related Reading: Is A Smart Watch Worth The Money?