Last updated on February 27th, 2021
Imagine this, you don’t have to pay every month to keep your body in shape, instead, all you’ve to do is walk in your very own gym at your home. Cool, isn’t it? Now detach yourself from the scene because the reality is even finer. That is, by blessing yourself with a pull up bar and dips station.
Invest a little, rest for a lifetime.
Yes, you read that right, only a small chunk of money spent on the right pull up and dips station can help you have a body healthy enough to make you feel comfortable in your skin for eternity.
BUT, if you get your hands on such a dip and pull up bar which doesn’t suit YOU the best, trust us, it will be lifetime regret. Such an unfortunate situation can only occur when you lack sufficient knowledge regarding pullup and dip bar station, and so, THIS IS EXACTLY where this article can help you.
A Buying Guide To The Best Pull Up And Dips Bar
With their growing demand, many fitness gear pull up tower have improved their quality over the years (hence, the probability of getting confused is even higher now!).
Every leaf has its own unique anatomy, likewise, each body has its own demand. If you are unfamiliar with what your body needs, you’ll always get double thoughts when choosing between different pullup and dip bar station.
But why worry? This article only strives to direct you to the right pull up bar power tower which is ALL that your body needs.
As we said above, each body has its own requirement but the formula is, the bigger you are, the higher is the possibility that your dip and pull up bar may fall over. For example, if you are under 220lbs, the standard pull up bar and dip station will cater for you. Otherwise, it is safe to go for such a dip and pull up machine which is 50lbs more than your own weight.
Well, you don’t want your exercise to be all about trying to fix your dip and pull up machine, do you? To prevent your dip and pull up bar from quivering all the time, make sure it has stabilizers to provide it with sufficient stability. Also, make sure the floor is smooth and that you have tightened the bolts correctly.
The dimension of your pull up and dips station depends on how tall are you, how high is the ceiling above you and how much space you are ready to give to your station!
A typical power tower pull up dip station is 80 inches high, others may vary. It is safer to keep a distance of 30 inches at least, between the ceiling and the tower (or else just be ready to bump your head in the ceiling!).
Another thing to consider is the comfortability of your dip bars. That can be ensured by comparing your height against that of the bars. If you are under average short, compact models will do for you.
Yet another crucial thing to consider is the grip of your pull up and dips bar. Most of them come with hand grips to ensure that you have a firm grasp over the bars.
We believe that when all of these power tower exercise equipment combine, they form the perfect fitness gear pull up the tower. Now since you have specific criteria to follow, it might be harder for you to walk to the right pull up and dips station. But why walk at all when this fitness gear power tower review has narrowed down the BEST 6 in-home pull up stations for you?
TOP 6 BEST PULL UP AND DIPS STATION
Scroll down to land on the best life fitness power tower which has been chosen after thorough research. All of these have the required power tower workout equipment and hence are among the best ones in the market. Go through the list to see which one has been manufactured for you!
Buy on Amazon
This durable and strong pull up bar power tower allows you to perform all sorts of exercise. You can use it for pull ups, leg raises, chin up and dig station exercises, etc. The following are the features that fulfilled our requirements and proved why it is worth buying!
- Being multi-functional, this fitness gear pull up dip station could be used for almost any exercise.
- The height of this pull up bar power tower can be adjusted from 64.6 to 84.7 inches.
- A stable self standing pull up bar is all you want. And this life fitness power tower excels in that regard because of its four feet which are resistant to skidding.
- What makes a standing pull up bar worth buying? Its weight capacity. This stand alone pull up bar is strong enough to bear the weight up to 550lbs (the only thing you need to count is your pull up push up dips workout!).
All in all, this outdoor pull up and dips station is perfect for healthy people and the ones who are craving sessions of some professional exercise!
Buy on Amazon
If you are someone looking for something good yet affordable, you have scrolled down to the right place. Do you want to cut down the monthly bills of your gym? YOLEO’s fitness gear pull up dip station is the perfect place to invest in. Its compact size makes it the perfect in-home pull up station. But wait, there’s more to it!
- This dip and pull up machine can bear a weight up to 220lbs (which is actually a lot!).
- The stability of this fitness gear pull tower is reinforced by multiple skid-resistant crossbars and four powerful caps.
- A good news: your entire family can use this life fitness power tower. How so? This pullup and dip machine can be adjusted to SIX different height levels.
So, are you ready for your own homemade pullup and dip station!?
- We want you to get what you paid for. But wait, YOLEO has more to offer! You can use your versatile power tower pull up dip station for knee raise, leg raise, push up, pull up or even use it as a chin-up and dip station, etc.
To bring it all together, people who want cheap yet a reliable fitness gear up tower should surely add this in their carts because it has all the necessary power tower workout equipment (in fact, even more!).
Buy on Amazon
Do you prefer function over fashion? G4-MAX’s self standing pull up bar perfectly falls in the category of not-so-fancy products yet powerful enough to give you astonishing results.
Innocent in appearance, winner of the race. Here’s why:
- This compact fitness gear pull up the tower that you are taking lightly can actually survive a weight up to 350lbs!
- Like all other standing pull up bars, this stand-alone pull up bar is also multifunctional and can be a perfect companion during all types of exercises.
- Yet another attractive feature is that it is extremely easy to assemble and dismantle. Hence, it can be your indoor or outdoor pull up bar dip station, just anywhere you’d like it to be!
- It has been designed in a way that you don’t need to add any weight to it in order to make it stable. Its iron strength grip pull up tower does all the work!
Among all the pull up bars free standing, this is certainly a go-to for gymnastics. So whether you want to use it as an outdoor pullup and dip station or as an indoor one, you’ll be getting it for a good value!
Buy on Amazon
There is the best version of everything, so if you ask us, the best version of free standing pull bar amazon is this. Yes, it’s expensive but you get what you pay for. So if you are about to add it to your gym or in your home, think no more, because you’re about to do the right thing. Know why:
- It comes with the best exercise equipment pull up dip bar.
- Its frame is made out of steel which means we can expect it to be an iron grip strength pull up the tower. Hence, it has greater stability and will easily bear a weight up to 440lbs!
- This versatile bar could be used to build muscles across the arms, chest and also for an effective pull up push up dips workout.
- This outdoor pull up bar dip station is the king when it comes to comfortability. Being well-padded and tear-resistant, it provides you with comfort as you work out your body and is hence, dicks sporting goods power tower.
- With 7mm strong suspension anchors, it is extremely convenient to assemble it.
All of the features are in front of you, are you still getting double thoughts regarding it?
Well, if yes, then just continue reading the fitness gear power tower review because for you, there’s more fish in the sea!
Buy on Amazon
There, we are back at Hi-mat; we can’t help it, its pull up bars free standing are just so irresistible!
This outdoor pullup and dip station, coming at a low price, give you all of the necessary features. What are they?
- We know by now, all reliable standing pull up bars are stable. Falling into this category, this power tower has four skid-resistant feet to prevent it from wobbling (and collapsing on you!).
- Does your spine hurt while exercising? Well, it won’t anymore because this tower has six adjustable backrest heights which will protect your spine and your elbow. You can also add it among the dicks sporting goods power tower (Hi-mat’s first priority has always been your comfort!).
- It supports many types of exercises, pull-ups, leg raise, etc. You can use it as a chin-up and dip station as well (such is its versatility!).
- When dumbbell, squat rack, arm cushion, and a power tower combines, they give you this machine.
Hence, its unique design and the fact that it includes the entire (in fact, extra) power tower workout equipment can explain its high rates, but the high rating speaks for its quality and gives us a reason for buying it!
Buy on Amazon
Looking for homemade pullup and dip station? Here, we’ve got it!
This power tower by shamrock can be hooked on your doors or your walls without the need of using screws or bolts. This is your chance to transform your room wall into a gym! However, if you read further, you’ll know that’s not all.
- It is made of steel to ensure maximum safety and protection. It can easily afford a weight up to 300lbs without wobbling.
- Like others, it too can offer multiple different exercises.
- It comes in a very simple design and hence it’s affordable, decent to hang on your wall and extremely easy to use.
This works fine for everyone who wants to hook up a power tower to their wall. According to our research, there’s no other better dip and pull up bar that you can buy in this category.
Since we tried to list down each type of power tower pull up dip station, we hope that our fitness gear power tower review was helpful and you’ve reached a decision. Happy working out!
They can help in strengthening the muscles in your chest, shoulders, triceps, upper back and lower back.
XMark vertical knee raises with dip station XM-4437.1.
Garren fitness maximize pull up bar.
95% of them cost around under $20 to above $40.
For More Article: Click Here
Alain is Cartbig’s managing editor, in charge of the research, production and editing of all content.
He has a BA in Journalism from Cornell University and is passionate about photography and technology.
He loves travelling but he lacks orientation so he never leaves home without his GPS. Really.