With a number of chewing gums available in the market, it might not be easy to pick the one which can serve you best.
Taste should not serve as your measuring stick at all times since health metrics also need to be taken care of for holistic well being.
Dentists refer the usage of aspartame free chewing gums since this harmful substance can serve as the core of numerous other diseases.
Chewing gums which are devoid of aspartame do not contain any natural sweetener making it a healthier alternative to their traditional peers.
If you think that such chewing gums are difficult to find, then you need to reconsider your opinion as today we are going to talk about five best gum without aspartame available in the market.
So, take your pick amongst the ones we have lined out for you and make the most out of this unique blend of taste and health.
|PUR Gum 6 Flavor||$||CHECK PRICE|
|Simply Gum, Assorted Chewing Gum||$||CHECK PRICE|
|Spry Xylitol Gum That is Aspartame-Free||$||CHECK PRICE|
|PUR Gum Aspartame Free Spearmint||$||CHECK PRICE|
|PUR Gum Peppermint||$||CHECK PRICE|
Reasons Why You Need To Avoid Aspartame At All Cost
1. PUR Gum 6 Flavor
If you are on the lookout for a burst of freshness, then the aspartame free gum from PUR Gum can serve as your ideal pick.
You are bound to feel spoilt for choice coupled with the varying flavors of cinnamon, wintergreen, cool mint, pomegranate, spearmint and peppermint for livening up your taste buds.
The natural ingredients which go into its composition serves as a healthier alternative to fake sugar chewing gums.
You can consume the same at any point of the day without having to worry about dental problems.
All the flavors are free from soy and help in reducing the onslaught of cavities which is an absolute must for maintaining a healthy lifestyle.
- Xylitol adds to its sweetening quotient without causing dental problems.
- Affordable chewing gum which comes in an assortment of flavors.
- Every flavor has a minty feel and does not come off as overtly sweet.
- Re-sealable packaging which helps in retaining its flavor for long.
- Vegan and gluten free chewing gum which can usher in a burst of freshness.
- Excess consumption can rise your blood sugar level.
2. Simply Gum, Assorted Chewing Gum
Regular chewing gums contain high quantum of artificial substances like harmful sweeteners and plastic making it imperative to opt for their natural peers which blends in the best of taste and health.
The Simply Gum assorted chewing gums have received a non-GMO certification from FDA given its synthetic-free nature.
While chewing on this bio-degradable gum, you can benefit the environment given its natural construction.
It uses organic raw cane sugar, natural chicle base, organic rice flour, organic vegetable glycerin and various other natural flavorings which make this chewing gum ideal for being consumed by people of all age groups.
This USA made chewing gum in available in the assorted flavors of mint, fennel, cinnamon, coffee, ginger and maple.
You can either opt for individual flavors or an assortment of separate ones in one super-pack.
You can treat your taste buds to ginger, maple, fennel licorice, cinnamon, mint and even coffee while chewing this aspartame free gum.
- Can prevent dental erosion with continuous usage.
- Comes with a 100% money back warranty if you are not satisfied with the same.
- Bio-degradable chewing gum which uses tree sap as the base in place of plastic.
- Devoid of artificial coloring’s and flavors thus making it ideal for being used by people of all age groups.
- Xylitol free chewing gum serving as the perfect choice for those who do not like consuming sugar alcohols.
- Flavor starts disappearing after chewing the gums 3 to 4 times.
3. Spry Xylitol Gum That is Aspartame-Free
No one likes to deal with the discomfort and anxiety of visiting a dentist and that is exactly where the Spry Xylitol gum comes in as an effective supplement to boost up your oral care regimen.
It is devoid of any chemical element but can still fill in your mouth with a burst of sweetness and freshness which keeps on lingering for long.
This dentist recommended chewing gum is slowly garnering a massive consumer base by providing the best of health and taste in a crunchy form.
Bacteria cannot thrive in your mouth once you start chewing the Spry gum which prevents the production of acid which is the ultimate culprit triggering cavities and tooth decay.
This sugar-free gum comprises of natural sweetener xylitol which prevents bacteria from sticking to your teeth.
You mouth remains fresh throughout the day coupled with a nice scent with this naturally flavored gum.
The combination of lemon, orange and pineapple make these gums pretty tasty.
- Can reduce tooth decay drastically.
- Crafted using natural ingredients.
- High-quality gum which can improve your overall dental health.
- Contains powerful antioxidant.
- Aspartame free chewing gum which promotes good breath.
- Does not usher in any adverse side effects.
- Xylitol component kills all oral bacteria to prevent your mouth from becoming dry.
- Turns into a hard-rubbery ball with continuous chewing.
4. PUR Gum Aspartame Free Spearmint
This sugar-free chewing gum contains absolutely zero level of aspartame which is infamous for accentuating dental erosion.
You can also bask in its freshness even after you have stopped chewing given its strong formulation.
Natural ingredients such as gum base, gum Arabica, Xylithol, white tea extract and carnauba wax can improve your oral hygiene by freshening up your breath.
It can cleanse up your mouth without bringing any adverse side effects.
You can also gain an upper hand on allergies and dietary restrictions without having to compromise on taste while chewing this aspartame free gum.
The gum does not contain GMO, gluten, nuts, eggs, dairy products, soy or casein making it the ideal choice for vegans.
They can also be used by diabetic people courtesy their natural sugar composition
MSG-free powders and essential oils go into the composition of this Swiss made chewing gum having spearmint flavor.
Xylitol imparts an additional degree of sweetness to this refreshing gum while aiding with reduction of plaque and bacteria build-up.
- Diabetic friendly chewing gum.
- Comprised of naturally sweet ingredients.
- Can be of great assistance in promoting oral health.
- Is considered safe even for pregnant mothers.
- Free from nut, soy and dairy ingredients thus making it the perfect choice for those allergic to the same.
- Comes in a nice and handy pack having a mild flavor.
- Becomes bland only after a few minutes of chewing.
5. PUR Gum Peppermint
This peppermint flavored gum has already garnered a wide fan following coupled with its smooth and great taste.
Each bag consists of around 55 pieces which are crafted using natural ingredients so that you don’t undergo any burning sensation following its consumption.
This chewing gum can thus also be consumed by children given its sweet flavor which is bound to delight people of all age groups.
This high-grade gum can serve as your ultimate pick if you wish to overcome your inclination of chewing artificially flavored gums.
Its natural composition can guard your back while fighting with tooth bacteria which are infamous for causing gingivitis.
Chewing this gum on a regular basis will provide you with a cleaner mouth and fresher breath which in turn will boost up your confidence level.
The strong peppermint flavor can enliven your taste buds as it keeps on lingering for long.
It consists of Xylitol, glycerol, gum base, gum Arabic, tocopherols, carnauba wax and natural flavors which can help you in refreshing your breath.
- Free from aspartame, sugar, vegan and gluten.
- Leads to clean and fresh breath following its usage.
- Peppermint flavor chewing gum which is considered one of the best for your oral health.
- Can prevent your mouth from drying and teeth from grinding.
- Sweetness doesn’t last for very long.
It is essential to opt for an aspartame free gum for maintaining your dental as well as overall health.
These artificial sweeteners are about 200 times sweeter in comparison to plain white sugar.
Sugar-free gums usually consist of preservatives and acidic flavorings which can lead to dental erosion.
Aspartame leads to the formation of formaldehyde and wood alcohol in our body following metabolism.
Formaldehyde cannot be eliminated by our kidney and liver by following the normal waste filtration process.
Herein lies the importance of choosing a sugar-free gum for catering to your dental hygiene.
The five chewing gums mentioned in our list above can assist you in cleaning debris, neutralizing acids which are released by bacteria and increasing the flow of saliva.